WEEK FOUR: QUESTIONS
- There are two ways to add a new layer:
- You can select one of the New layer options from the Layers menu.
- You can open the Layers window, and then select the Create Layer icon.
- Flattening a layer means pushing the background or layers together so they become one.
- When you want to copy a layer exactly as it is, you open the Layers window and then select the layer to copy. Select Copy from the Edit menu or press CONTROL + C. Then either select paste from the Edit menu and select the type of image to paste, or press CONTROL + V to paste as a new image.
- When you lock a layer, you secure the transparent area.
This page was posted to the Web on Wed, April 12, 2000 at 19:57 EST